Miller Bronze Luxury Lift Power Recliner
- Lift Power Recliner
The Miller Bronze Power Lift Recliner is the petite lift chair with a simple, classic style. Designed for smaller users, it features a shorter seat height and a one-piece chaise seat for continuous comfort. Simply press a button on the wired remote to get in or out, or fully recline. Petite rolled arms and a solid foam back allow this chair to blend easily with existing pieces. The heavy-duty tubular steel base gives Miller a strong, solid foundation. Best of all, this chair can be placed just 2 inches from a wall, so it fits beautifully in small spaces. Max. weight capacity 300 lbs.
31"W x 39"D x 39.5"H
- Petite scale lift chair.
- Simple, casual style.
- Easy-to-use wired controller with 2-button operation.
- Bucket-style seat and back move together, eliminating gaps and providing full body support in any reclined position.
- Can be placed 2 inches from a wall.
- Chaise leg rest.
- Solid foam back provides added support and a more structured look.
- Petite rolled arms.
- Convenient side pocket.
- Heavy-duty welded steel base for extra stability.
- 300-lb. weight capacity.
- UL/ETL Listed.
- Non-skid adjustable glides for use on area rugs, deep carpet or hard floors.
- Leg rest autostop safety feature.
- Battery backup safety feature (requires 2 9V batteries).
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and cushions.
- Plugs into an AC outlet.