Margaret Bronze Luxury Lift Power Recliner
Our popular lift chair series now includes a new, petite scale model. The Margaret Bronze Power Lift Recliner is designed for smaller users, with a shorter seat height and a one-piece chaise seat for continuous comfort. Just press a button on the wired remote to get in or out, or fully recline. The heavy-duty tubular steel base gives Margaret a strong, solid foundation. And, its causal style blends with your existing pieces. Best of all, this chair can be placed just 2 inches from a wall, so it fits beautifully in small spaces. Make it yours with your choice of fabrics and available upgrades. Max. weight capacity 300 lbs.
29"W x 39"D x 41"H
Seat Depth: 19.5"
Seat Height: 19.5"
Seat Width: 18"
- Petite scale lift chair.
- Casual style.
- Easy-to-use wired controller with 2-button operation.
- Bucket-style seat and back move together, eliminating gaps and providing full body support in any reclined position.
- Can be placed 2 inches from a wall.
- Chaise leg rest.
- Fiber-filled back.
- Cushioned arms.
- Convenient side pocket.
- Heavy-duty welded steel base for extra stability.
- 300-lb. weight capacity.
- UL/ETL Listed.
- Non-skid adjustable glides for use on area rugs, deep carpet or hard floors.
- Leg rest autostop safety feature.
- Battery backup safety feature (requires 2 9V batteries).
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and cushions.
- Plugs into an AC outlet.